What's New?

Plaything Delight Collection

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Note: This page is still under construction... :)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Precious Jewel Shop - Plaything Delight Collection

After 1234567890asdfghjk yearsss... I finally uploaded the new collection of my online shop Precious Jewel Shop or PJS. :) So happy that I could able to choose and offfer ladies prints and floral wardrobe that is on trend. Here are the items:

Floral Shorts
Note: Top and necklace are not for sale. ;)




Printed Top
Note: Shorts, not for sale. :)



 



 

Vintage Puff Sleeve




Floral Mini Dress - Off White
Belt not included. :)


Bohemian Dress Chiffon




And because I'm back on business, I had these on sale! :) Visit our facebook page or add us on facebook. :)

Happy Shopping and Have a great day! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your comments, suggestions, violent reactions to my post. Thank you. ♥